Log In/Log Out: click on the icon below:
Below is all the pertinent information about the event.
· Cinco de Mayo Benefit Bike Ride and Walk
Sunday, May 1, 2016 (Registration opens at 7:30 am)
· Challenging 25 and 50 mile road rides for avid cyclists, plus a flat, paved trail option for more recreational riders.
· Fees: $40/person; $30 with student ID; Kids under 12 are Free ($10 additional on event day)
· Contact: email@example.com or 484-876-1245
· All proceeds benefit the PA Center for Adapted Sports which makes it possible for people with disabilities to enjoy the great sport of cycling. A Ride for All so that All May Ride
This ride is a great way for cyclists to support other local cyclists with disabilities. We hope you’ll consider riding with us. Please let me know if there is any other information you need or any questions I can answer about our organization.
©2018 Cynergy Cycling Club